We’re kick-starting the season of outdoor family fun with our ’Spring into Summer’ event, which PLAY@ visitors will enjoy from now through till the start of the summer break!
- Hop on the farm trailer ride (during May half term you’ll help plant sunflower, pumpkin or sweetcorn seeds, with other topics depending when you visit)*
- Watch a live Sheep Shearing demonstration*
- Learn about the Drayton Dinos in the Dino Egg Hatchery
- If it’s sunny enjoy some water fight fun, with our NEW water wars inflatable!
- Learn all about our resident, reptiles, donkeys, ponies, chicks, rabbits & guinea pigs in our packed programme of animal talks
- Check out the new additions to Farmer Ray’s Tractor Shed!
🎉 Foam parties are BACK!
We’re SO excited! Every day through half term from 4 – 5 pm will be FOAM PARTY time (weather permitting). It’s all part of your PLAY@ ticket, so make sure you bring towels and a change of clothes because things are about to get FOAMY!
And the fun doesn’t end there, here’s what else we’ve got in store for you…
😃 Explore our two huge, indoor playbarns
⬇️ Dare yourself to plunge down the gravity drop slide
🏔️Test your nerve on the vertigo-inducing skywalk
🏰 Let under 2s free in a safe space packed with climbing, toddling, sensory fun
🌠 Zoom down the racing zip wires
🏎 Take pole position on our ‘Farm-u-la-One’ Go-Kart track
🌳 Scale the heights of Treetop Towers
🏰 Build a castle in our giant water and sand play pit (don’t forget your own bucket & spade!)
👀 Lower Drayton Lookout (climb our massive mound to check out far-reaching views over to Cannock Chase)
🐰 Whiz down our awesome grass toboggan racetrack
🚜 Take a trundle on our toddlers’ pedal tractors
🙃 Bounce your way around the inflatables undercover in the grain store barn
🐷 Meet the woodland pigs in their indoor pen
🐑 See cows, sheep, goats & more close-up in our farm animal viewing area
🐇 Pet our friendly rabbits & guinea pigs
🐮 Boing around on our bouncy pillows
💕 Swing and see-saw to your heart’s content in our woodland play area
🌵 Find the Meerkats in their desert-inspired enclosure